Physiotherapy treats pain and stiffness in your joints, muscles, nerves and soft tissues. Our physiotherapists have been specially selected to do more than just treat the symptoms, but to expertly identify and treat the root causes.
During the assessment we will take time to discuss all aspects of your problem to ensure we understand the complete picture. Treatment will then consist of two main approaches:
- ‘Hands on’ therapy to relieve pain and restore movement and will include a number of our skills.
- Movement analysis; pain causes us to move differently and unless these bad habits are change through appropriate exercises your problem maybe more likely to linger or reoccur.
All our therapists are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, registered with all major insurance companies, and to ensure a higher standard they are also required to demonstrate specialist postgraduate training. Every physiotherapist is also a trained Pilates instructor registered with the APPI.
You can read more about our therapistshere
We accept payment via all major health insurance companies or you can self fund for more information about pricing please click here
At Body Rehab Studios we consistently strive to raise the bar in Physiotherapy, visit us today to see how we can help you.
What we do:
- Joint mobilisation & manipulation
- Soft tissue release
- Acupuncture, traditional and IMS dry needling (more info)
- Biomechanical foot and gait assessment
- Realtime ultrasound Imaging to assess your core muscles
- Movement analysis
- Taping - we use Rocktape the best on the market learn more here
- Specific exercise prescription